today announced the availability of MonsterQuest
for the Mac through its web site and digital download service, Mac Games Arcade
. The game was developed by Canopy Productions
. Now, fans of the television series on HISTORY
will have the chance to become a MonsterQuest investigator, and go in search of amazing and elusive creatures.
In the spirit of CSI and X-Files, the MonsterQuest team uses modern investigative techniques to pull back the shroud of myth, rumor, hearsay, and superstition to reveal the facts and truth concealed within. The MonsterQuest game will place the player in the heart of these probing investigations.
Using logic, science, and a sharp eye, the player will endeavor to determine of the monsters are real, fantasy, or a hoax. This is a real MonsterQuest, in search of one thing . . .
• Investigate Eyewitness Reports and Legends
• Live the Adventure and Crack Five Renowned Monster Cases
• Examine Hundreds of Mysterious Clues in Photo Realistic Environments
• Go into The Field in Search of Evidence
• Uncover the Truth in challenging Lab Tests
• Solve Puzzles, Quests, and Mysteries
MonsterQuest requires a Mac with Mac OS X 10.4 or later. A free 60 minute trial version is available for download from either Macgamestore.com or the digital download application, Mac Games Arcade. The game download weighs in at 139 MB. The full version costs $19.95 (USD) to register.