dojoboy

DJJ is the greatest!

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3449 posts
  • Steam ID:dojoboy65
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:59 AM

How many levels does this game have in Adventure mode?
"There is no end to sorrow."  ---Van Gogh

#22 Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2511 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on May 29th 2009, 05:56 AM, said:

What does that Latin say at the bottom?

The best I could figure out: "To practice diligent observation and vow to emerge true." None of the translators seem to know what istoc means, though.

Adventure mode has fifty-five stages, but it's the seventy-five challenge stages where the meat and bones of the game is.
Formerly known as a Mac gamer.

#23 dojoboy

dojoboy

DJJ is the greatest!

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3449 posts
  • Steam ID:dojoboy65

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

View PostPegasus, on May 29th 2009, 08:23 PM, said:

Adventure mode has fifty-five stages, but it's the seventy-five challenge stages where the meat and bones of the game is.

Hell, I quit.

I'm on like stage 8 or 9 of the Adventure mode, and I can't unlock Challenge until it's complete.  Sheesh!  I'm bored with Adventure mode.
"There is no end to sorrow."  ---Van Gogh

#24 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:01 AM

Challenge mode is still as much Peggle as Adventure mode is.  It's not like suddenly it's going to become Rome: Total Peg.  Admit it... you are NOT A BELIEVER!!!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#25 Mr. Selvetarm

Mr. Selvetarm

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:59 PM

I hate you people.  :bleedingeyes: Bought Peggle Dekux for my Ipod Touch. Quickly addicted me to the point where I went off to buy Peggle Nights on my computer. So, so much fun. It just never gets old.

Gosh it's been a while... Sold the Green Monster and the iPad for a truly amazing new beast.

THE RAINBOW GREMLIN: i5-760 @ 3.2ghz, ASUS H57 Mobo, EVGA 470 GTX (1280mb) , 8gb OCZ Reaper HPC, 60gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 2tb Samsung F3, 800 Watt Corsair PSU

#26 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

Just opened up Peggle for the first time in some while on a lark.
*sigh*
Another hour and a half of my life down the drain due to Peggle.
Took a moment of herculean strength to exit the game. But I did it. I was strong. I won't relaunch Peggle. I don't need to play Peggle some more. It's not like Peggle has wrapped it's evil little addictive tendrils around my very soul...
:unsure:
...has it?

#27 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

Aw, go on Rev-O.  What can it hurt?  Just one little game, nobody will notice and you will feel a little better.  It's easy enough to make an excuse to get some time alone to Peggle.  Besides, it's just this once right?  What harm can come from just one tiny little game.  It's not like you are doing the hard stuff like WoW.  It's just a little bit of Peggle goodness.  A tiny sip of Pegglishous rhapsody.  Promise yourself you will see what Junior is crying about later, after just a peg or two.  Your wife could even benefit if you have a Peggle just before she gets home.  It makes you funnier and happier and more sociable.  So what do you say kid?  Just a couple of pegs and then you can check to see if that smoke smell is coming from inside the house. </pegglism>
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#28 Mr. Selvetarm

Mr. Selvetarm

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

Do any of you have any advice as how to get the 6 individual style Shots challenge done? I've tried everything and I've only rarely gotten 5

Gosh it's been a while... Sold the Green Monster and the iPad for a truly amazing new beast.

THE RAINBOW GREMLIN: i5-760 @ 3.2ghz, ASUS H57 Mobo, EVGA 470 GTX (1280mb) , 8gb OCZ Reaper HPC, 60gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 2tb Samsung F3, 800 Watt Corsair PSU

#29 daleindoha

daleindoha

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

View PostPegasus, on 28 May 2009 - 08:28 PM, said:

Yes, I did it! Bow down before the mighty Peggle Master!

Posted Image

...and, yes, I cheated.  :cool2:
Has anyone (not cheated) and gotten 750,000 points on a "level of their choice"? I'm pretty good at this game but I don't even get close to 600k. If someone has, please, what game (level) name and using what peggle master....PLEASE! I love this game, BUT, the hours I spend are incredible...but still fun!!

#30 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

View Postdaleindoha, on 18 April 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

Has anyone (not cheated) and gotten 750,000 points on a "level of their choice"? I'm pretty good at this game but I don't even get close to 600k. If someone has, please, what game (level) name and using what peggle master....PLEASE! I love this game, BUT, the hours I spend are incredible...but still fun!!

Yes I have, but, no, I can't tell you. Then I'd have to kill you. The Inner Circle of the Grand Order of Peggle forbids such divulgences.
Seriously, though, I've topped 750k twice, but can't remember the level. I was probably using Warren and saving a green peg for my next to last shot. If you get triple points on the spin (good for two shots) and manage to get the ball down the 100k slot, that gives you 300k right there. Couple that with the previous green peg (also giving you triple points on the spin with luck) and 750k isn't impossible. Just really improbable!

*sigh* after taking a break from Peggle I'm back into the challenges. The second 'clear all the pegs' screen. Stupid addictive stuff. Between Civ4, Plants vs. Zombies and Peggle it's a wonder that I remember to shower once a month.