2 replies to this topic

#1 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

Virtual Grand Prix 3 is now available as Universal Binary under the OS X environment (Tiger and Leopard only)!

Users running OS X on Intel architectures can now run VGP3 at full speed, without any need to emulate PowerPC code anymore. The UB version of VGP3 has been recompiled using the latest gcc compiler, so the new code may deliver a slightly better framerate on PowerPC Macs, too.

The V0.78 UB alpha version of VGP3 is available from the download section. VGP3 Website
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#2 Vallen

Vallen

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:53 AM

View PostJaguarGod, on February 16th 2009, 08:43 PM, said:

Virtual Grand Prix 3 is now available as Universal Binary under the OS X environment (Tiger and Leopard only)!

Users running OS X on Intel architectures can now run VGP3 at full speed, without any need to emulate PowerPC code anymore. The UB version of VGP3 has been recompiled using the latest gcc compiler, so the new code may deliver a slightly better framerate on PowerPC Macs, too.

The V0.78 UB alpha version of VGP3 is available from the download section. VGP3 Website

where can i download the mac demo of this version?

#3 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

View PostVallen, on February 19th 2009, 06:53 AM, said:

where can i download the mac demo of this version?
The Mac demo is coming along now that the UB tests have been finished and put into beta. Hopefully very soon you can download the Mac demo.
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website