#41 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:32 AM

View PostFrost, on March 16th 2009, 06:59 PM, said:

I just want to say that the last room of the safecracker mission was satanic. I spent like 3 or 4 minutes memorizing the patterns of the lasers, but even having done that and timed a way to run through 90% of them right off the bat, I still had to reload about eight times because I kept getting tagged by lasers right near the door. Jeez.

I suppose now would be a good time to tell you that you can cheat past that last laser puzzle via a passageway under the floor accessible by way of a floor panel.  I'm still seeing floating goats from that last segment, I really need to detox.

Make sure you wait through the credits at the end of the game.  This is like an early bond movie.  You think the movie is over and then it's monkey spanking time.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#42 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on March 17th 2009, 10:32 AM, said:

I suppose now would be a good time to tell you that you can cheat past that last laser puzzle via a passageway under the floor accessible by way of a floor panel.
:mellow:

Son of a ...
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#43 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

... and here is the money you could be saving with GEICO:

Posted Image
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat