• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:40 AM

January 10 2009
EVOF1 2008 Update by Jason Frabotta now available for VGP3

Posted Image

QUICK FACTS
This update was originally going to be an add-on to the game. But the ability to add a series is still disabled and it may be a while before it is enabled. So it has been changed to a replacement for the original set. This decision will nullify the need to have the AI cars relearn each individual track again.

UPDATE INFORMATION
There are three versions of this update available to make sure it will run on slower and faster computers alike. Here is what is included in each.

Extreme Update
*3D car model #3 from the VGP3 game
2048X2048 Car Skins
Newly created low poly helmet model
512X512 Helmet Skins
2008 22 car field (includes Super Aguri)
2008 driver file

High Res Update
1024X1024 Car Skins
512X512 Helmet Skins
2008 driver file

Standard Update
512X512 Car Skins
256X256 Helmet Skins
2008 driver file

BACKUP
Please, after downloading, read all the accompanying information and remember to make a backup copy of the game just in case.

CAR MODEL INFORMATION
*Car Model #3 was one of the three models included with the game. In the next iteration of this update, a new model created by me will be used. But for times sake, this model was used.

The mapping on the models is not at all perfect and some warping and abnormalities can be seen. The models created were not necessarily meant for pixel-perfect mapping. When you notice these, they are not mistakes, but compromises that had to be made for the dexterity of the look of the textures mapped to it. When the new models are finished, this will not be a problem. I apologize for any irregularities you may find.

THANK YOU
Thank you everyone for registering as I know it seems ridiculous. But it is a good way to track downloads. Also, it stops other sites from directly linking. I took the time to do the site, just register and get to downloading!

A special thank you to Paolo Cattani for all of his help and information throughout the update process for VGPHD and EVO updates. Very kind and eager to help.

DONATIONS
All the updates are absolutely free, but donations are always welcome. You can donate through the VGP3EVO site. Any donations are truly appreciated.

END OF FILE
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17431 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:09 AM

We have to log onto the graphic's server see your graphic.  Please find another host for the graphic or remove it.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

Fixed. Somehow the root directory was changed to protected when it was only to be a certain area.

#4 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

A Mac demo is coming soon along with a UB version for those with intel Macs. :nods: