No replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:07 AM

The New York Times recently published an article about Will Wright, creator of the popular Sims franchises as well as the recently released Spore. The feature offers a list of interesting facts about Wright including his favorite place to shop, treasured memorabilia, and his dream job.

Worst thing about job: Itís so easy to come up with a cool idea, and it takes so long to manifest it well. I worked on Spore for about seven years. The first two years were me doing research.

Collection: I collect hardware from the old Soviet space programs, strange things that were on Russian spacecraft.I get them on the gray market from a lot of different guys that have to be named Alexei.

Object thatís reminiscent of childhood: Since I was a kid Iíve had robot toys. What amazes me is that now, for $200, you can buy a robot toy that has more technology than NASA had during the lunar program.

Obsolete item he wonít let go: There was a guy, Stanley Miller, who did the first origin-of-life experiments. I have this ruined beaker he used in those experiments. It might be useless, but itís historically very cool.
Head over to the page listed below to read more.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News