121 replies to this topic

#121 Sargiel

Sargiel

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:10 AM

My only gripe with Aspyr is the failure to release Beyond the Sword & Mask of the Betrayer.

I know it can take a while (months) to be able to release but it's been a long time now and no hint this is going to change so I do feel a bit burnt on this one. At least Macsoft brought us all the NWN 1 expansions.

However they have brought us Call of Duty 4 which is great regardless of the quality of their online offering.

#122 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:45 AM

View PostSargiel, on November 22nd 2008, 03:10 AM, said:

My only gripe with Aspyr is the failure to release Beyond the Sword & Mask of the Betrayer.

I know it can take a while (months) to be able to release but it's been a long time now and no hint this is going to change so I do feel a bit burnt on this one. At least Macsoft brought us all the NWN 1 expansions.

However they have brought us Call of Duty 4 which is great regardless of the quality of their online offering.

I've kept away from NWN2, which is pretty hard for me because I like RPGs a whole heck of a lot. I figure I'll buy it if the expansions (MotB & SoZ) come out for the Mac or if the Mac version doesn't lag far behind the PC updates and and drag 'n' drop installation of the PC version of the expansions proves viable. While it is too early to tell on a Mac version of SoZ, no sniff of MotB on the Mac coupled with Civ:BtS doesn't bode well. Really, the past history of Civ4:BtS is the sole reason I've not picked up NWN2.