• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 madmax151

madmax151

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:37 AM

Hi,

I have managed to complete nearly all tricks and courses of this game, however am stuck on one last "Trick or Die" called "Don't be sissy" on the last course. I have to manage to do a "Indy both hands" and have no clue how to do this. Could someone please help me?

thanks

#2 AussieMacGamer

AussieMacGamer

Owner, 2nd Largest Topic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:07 AM

Barely any on us have played the game. It doesnt have a demo so there is no incentive to buy really. What sort of computer do you run it on? and how does it run?

IMG Resident Crackpot
"What you need is a dog or a girlfriend, or both, or one in the same!" -Gary Simmons Aka. The Battle Cat
15" Macbook Pro C2D 2.16Ghz ATI X1600 3Gb Ram w/Samsung 840 SSD R.I.P

2015 Mbp 13", 256gb SSD

Windows popsnizzlebox with a 5400rpm HD and a GTX 1060

Now Playing: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds/CS:GO/Rising Storm 2/The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine/Shenmue 1

#3 madmax151

madmax151

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

I have a macbookpro: 2.2 ghz intel

It runs very smoothly, and is actually quite enjoyable. If you want, I can post a few screenshots. The mountain itself is huge, but the tricks are pretty much all standard. Once you've played it a bit, the hardest part is finding the places where you can do the tricks. The graphics aren't bad, but it always looks pretty much the same.

This game is good for relaxing when you have nothing else to do, but thats about it.

#4 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:48 PM

Yeah I own it, the price is cheap enough but there isn't much too it (a demo would give away most of the game). I have only played it a few times. Might of played it more if I didn't have Hords of Orcs, since that is the game I'll normally run if I just want to play a quick game. Might give Drop Point another go after writing this post just for the heck of it though ;)

A follow up to that, I don't think I'll figure it out for ya, I couldn't even do Last Man Standing, all you needs is a little over 100pts towards Low Rider but stuff knows how to even do that. Hopefully someone can help you though.

#5 aylen

aylen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

Don't disappoint if you fail in the game.Failures are stepping stones for success.You may win next time and get great amount as price.It may be turning point.All the best. :nods:

===============================
aylen
Alaska Alcohol Addiction Treatment

#6 mgee

mgee

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

View Postmadmax151, on 15 June 2008 - 02:37 AM, said:

Hi,

I have managed to complete nearly all tricks and courses of this game, however am stuck on one last "Trick or Die" called "Don't be sissy" on the last course. I have to manage to do a "Indy both hands" and have no clue how to do this. Could someone please help me?

thanks

HELP   !!!!     Hey, I am looking for the answer to your question you asked regarding the Drop Point Alaska Game ... WTF?  Indy Both Hands?  Just want to free the heli.  I am using an intel macbook pro.    HELP