#81 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:23 PM

View Postnobody, on June 16th 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

I suggest you upgrade to the newer self-smiting spam.

There were actually a couple of spammers recently who used the "report" button on themselves for some reason.  If that trend continues, we won't need mods for spam-removal...we'll just let the spammers spam, report themselves, and then delete their own posts.  That way everybody's happy.

--Eric

#82 The Liberator

The Liberator

Liberate Tutemet Ex Infernis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Steam Name:Meriones

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:03 AM

Very funny guys. That would be quite the hilarious thing if that whole sequence of events actually happened. :)

Liberator.

iMac: 2.8GHz i7 | 16GB RAM | 10.10.5 | ATI Radeon HD 4850M | 512MB VRAM

Custom: 3.4 GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | Win 7 SP 1 | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 OCII | 2GB VRAM

We hang in D.C. with them CIA killers

Baraka Flacka Flames - Head of the State

#83 Bernie

Bernie

Naughty

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1930 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:11 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on June 16th 2008, 03:57 PM, said:

Gravy.  I'm a little worried now.  I appeared to have annoyed you folks, and I've just gotten a few snarky replies.  Now I'm setting here in my pants waiting for the painful, furious obliteration!
:: Bernie scratches behind the Battle Cat's ears. ::
There, there. It will be all right.

One Way of Looking at Life
Good to be a Master.
Better to be a Teacher.
Best to be a Student.

#84 The Liberator

The Liberator

Liberate Tutemet Ex Infernis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Steam Name:Meriones

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:49 AM

::Liberator says to Bernie, that the Battle Cat might want a can of tuna. ::

Liberator. ;)

iMac: 2.8GHz i7 | 16GB RAM | 10.10.5 | ATI Radeon HD 4850M | 512MB VRAM

Custom: 3.4 GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | Win 7 SP 1 | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 OCII | 2GB VRAM

We hang in D.C. with them CIA killers

Baraka Flacka Flames - Head of the State

#85 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

That's not a bad call.  I ate a can of tuna last Sunday and shared a little with my cat minions Rusty and Cagey.  It was Bumble Bee tuna... which is a little confusing to me because if honey comes out of a bee's butt, where does tuna exit a bee?  

And before you say "honey doesn't come out of a bee's butt" I direct you to a published work.  Some episode or another of Futurama where Fry wins a Slurm contest and they find out Slurm comes out of a queen worm's butt.  They convince themselves that this is OK by saying "Honey comes out of a bee's butt and milk comes out of a cow's butt".  So if you have a problem with that, hold your sand for a thousand years and take it up with them.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#86 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Is it too late to throw my name in the mod hat? I promise to only nuke one or two of the subforums.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#87 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

Ah so Grasshopper, righteous power goes only to those that do not seek it.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#88 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, you have no idea how much tBC twisted my arm...it still hurts.  Although I bet Frost would make a good mod--or at least the spammers would go down in flames so hard....

--Eric

#89 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

Yeah, I'd make a terrible mod unless your idea of first warnings involves broken bones, third degree burns, and fleeing users.

... if that IS the idea though, I'm your man! I must be allowed to reside in one of my famous burning tire castles in Off Topic though. Deterrence is key.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.