has noted that Blizzard Entertainment
's recently updated Job Openings page lists several positions for a Top Secret game project. Two of the openings are for work on a "Next Gen MMO" title. Blizzard has yet to reveal any specifics about the game or games in progress.
Some jobs tagged as "Top Secret" refer to a Next-Gen MMO. Another job requires knowledge of Game Physics/Collision programming for a Next-Gen MMO and familiarity with Havok, Ageia, and O.D.E. physics packages. Same technology used by Starcraft II, and other recent non-Blizzard games.
Blizzard also recently released a new Fansite Kit for the ever popular World of Warcraft's next expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. The kit includes everything web designers might need to get their own Lich King site up and running.
We are pleased to announce that our new fansite kit is available for download. This kit should provide you with some basic assets to create a cool Wrath of the Lich King fansite. In it, you'll find...
- Concept art for Wrath of the Lich King
- Wrath of the Lich King avatar pictures
- Sample HTML to help you with your page layout
- Logos for Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard, and Battle.net
- Wrath of the Lich King fact sheet and FAQ
- A sample Wrath of the Lich King article
- Graphics source files to help you with your own designs
Follow the links below for more information.