Empire: Total War
Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:30 AM
Reminds me of Imperial Glory.
Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:02 PM
Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:40 AM
Hopefully the naval aspect of the game won't have a clunky interface like Imperial Glory.
Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:37 AM
"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"
Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:43 AM
* Empire: Total War will be the most accessible Total War game ever. Enhanced auto management, revolutionized UI, improved advice system and tutorials all combine to introduce new players to the concepts of Total War, quickly and easily.
* Empire: Total War will boast a full re-write of the AI with a wider range of strategies and tactics, providing a formidable opponent on land, sea and on the campaign map.
* The game is set in the years 1700 to the early 1800’s, a turbulent age of gunpowder, revolution, discovery and Empire Building.
* The game will include 10 playable factions including Britain, Prussia, France, Spain, America and the massive Ottoman Empire.
* Revolutionised Total War campaign spanning 3 continents and featuring new, enhanced systems for Trade, Diplomacy, Missions and Espionage.
An all-new fully animated campaign map with all buildings and upgrades visible.
* Huge cast of historical figures including Peter The Great, Malborough and Charles XII of Sweden
* New Real-Time 3D Naval Warfare takes Total War’s unparalleled battle action to the high seas with players commanding single ships or vast fleets.
* Realistic sailing model, cannon and musket fire, boarding actions, fully destructible sails, rigging and hulls and a full range of weather effects to influence battles.
* Land battles that will feature heavy artillery in the form of cannons, mortar and early rocket launchers, with bouncing cannonballs slicing through drifting gunsmoke to tear up lines of infantry. Bagpipes, drummers, flautists and trumpeters will fill the air with play out over the crack of musket fire
* A brand new multiplayer component will include player rankings, leagues and ladders and completely new gameplay modes.