has once again released a new update for the long lived sci fi RTS Starcraft
and its sequel Brood War
. The update brings the game to version 1.15.1, fixes several bugs, and provides stability improvements for game replays.
Here are the updates in version 1.15.1:
- Made stability improvements to replay saving code.
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.
The latest update can either be downloaded when signing onto Blizzard's Battle.net
service or as a standalone download from the site linked below.