Huntn

Verbal Windbag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4074 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

View Post-=SHODAN=-, on July 26th 2007, 03:23 AM, said:

Yeah guys I managed to scrounge an old USB keyboard from my garage, and yes, it does work.
And just wanted to boot into safe mode because I ended up getting some spyware (AAARRAHGH) and I also installed Norton 360, which did not manage to delete it (AEAEAAGH) but I know what the files are because good ol' Norton told me, so I went to safe mode and deleted them manually.

Cheers for the help guys.

It's been a couple of years, but the last time I tried to delete Norton Utilities (in Windows), it would not let me! I ended up reinstalling Windows to get rid of it- Just rambling on my part.

#22 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8076 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:10 AM

Norton is The Evil! THE EVIL!!! :bleedingeyes:

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#23 -=SHODAN=-

-=SHODAN=-

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:38 AM

lol yeah I agree. Its quite a resource hog as well (like most antiviruses)...I might get Avast.

The problem is that I really need a decent antivirus to use whilst playing online that isn't a resource hog.

#24 LoneIgadzra

LoneIgadzra

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:29 AM

I got into safe mode by holding down fn and mashing all the F keys. Not sure which one did it or whether fn needed to be down, but I didn't have to kill the startup sequence.
Wii: 7762 0905 3090 1582 SSBB: 2578 3375 6256