The Liberator

Liberate Tutemet Ex Infernis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Steam Name:Meriones

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

View PostEric5h5, on July 2nd 2007, 04:59 PM, said:

Well, my name ain't Achilles, so stop looking at my heels.  Thankyew.
Oho, that's how it may appear, but it's actually just a cunning plan meant to lure you into a false sense of security, and then I will stike when you least expect it!  Ha!  [Edit: oops, don't want to give too much away....]
Quite...

So how do I figure into this?  A cunning plan indeed...I'll figure this out if it kills me....
Remember that particular law: "If it can go wrong, It will go wrong." Have a good day. :)

You're not sorry...just wait till I have Supa Mod Powa again, then you'll be sorry!  Ooh yes you will!
--Eric
Agreed, definietly agreed, I will be sorry then.

Liberator.

iMac: 2.8GHz i7 | 16GB RAM | 10.10.5 | ATI Radeon HD 4850M | 512MB VRAM

Custom: 3.4 GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | Win 7 SP 1 | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 OCII | 2GB VRAM

We hang in D.C. with them CIA killers

Baraka Flacka Flames - Head of the State

#22 Bernie

Bernie

Naughty

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1930 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:50 AM

Geeze, I'm sorry I asked.

One Way of Looking at Life
Good to be a Master.
Better to be a Teacher.
Best to be a Student.

#23 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17435 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:51 AM

View PostThe Liberator, on July 1st 2007, 06:28 PM, said:

Oh, ok. Thanks tBC. :)
I now understand all of the changing of moderators and everything else. I would have to agree that a small number of moderators sounds easier (for us guys, though maybe not for you) and better.

Thanks, Liberator.

P.S. If I got you annoyed or anything like that at all, sorry then. :)
Not at all annoyed.  It was an overdue explanation that I intended to post someday anyway.

View PostEric5h5, on July 1st 2007, 11:59 PM, said:

View Postthe Battle Cat, on July 1st 2007, 08:42 PM, said:

What I am doing is cherry picking a few responsible and mature people
So how do I figure into this?  A cunning plan indeed...I'll figure this out if it kills me....
You are an exception.  Your role is much like that of Baldrick in the Black Adder series.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#24 SANMacPro

SANMacPro

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:55 AM

*While the forum members are quibbiling among themselves, SANMacPro, in a ninja suit, comes into each forum member's homes, and steals all Tower Macs, and runs and jump's in car, goes home, sets all Tower Macs in a RAID system, so that SANMacPro can take over the world*

Muwahaha!, I may be a newbie, but I caught you old geezers unaware! :P

EDIT: Darn you apostrophes!

#25 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:49 AM

View PostSANMacPro, on July 2nd 2007, 12:55 PM, said:

Well, you certainly caught me unaware...I was distracted by all the apostrophes you inexplicably added everywhere.  Here: ' ' ' '  You might need them back....

--Eric

#26 SANMacPro

SANMacPro

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:20 PM

View PostEric5h5, on July 2nd 2007, 10:49 AM, said:

Well, you certainly caught me unaware...I was distracted by all the apostrophes you inexplicably added everywhere.  Here: ' ' ' '  You might need them back....

--Eric

Why thank you!, that was an unintended thing that worked out for me!, I took all those extra apostrophes behind the shed, and shot them in the back of the head, for in IMG, theres no Geneva Convention!

#27 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • 7160 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:32 PM

View PostSANMacPro, on July 2nd 2007, 02:20 PM, said:

I took all those extra apostrophes behind the shed, and shot them in the back of the head, for in IMG, theres no Geneva Convention!

Wow, that's harsh!  Although there's still one hiding in "jumps".  I kinda feel bad for pointing that out, knowing what its fate will be, but then again, as cruel as it is, that's just the law of nature, no?  When they over-proliferate like that, they'll just end up starving to death....

--Eric

#28 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17435 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

View PostSANMacPro, on July 2nd 2007, 09:55 AM, said:

Tesseract's been itching to flay a noob with his sparkly new moderator tools but he hasn't been blooded yet.  

::tBC rears ups and comes down with crushing force breaking one of SANMacPro's legs and his collarbone, then tBC calls to his new cub Tesseract to come out of the den and make the kill::

This is how we train moderators in the wild.  Next time Tesseract has to take a member down all by himself.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#29 SANMacPro

SANMacPro

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

SANMacPro, cries for help desperately muttering "Moderators are just lion's on steroids", and then in a twist of fate, turn's into Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter, and make's several horcrux's, and starts gathering his loyal followers "The Geezer Eaters"...

#30 The Liberator

The Liberator

• Members
  • 3707 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

Isn't this all getting a bit stupid and bloodthirsty? I think this thread nearly deserves to go to the Off-topic sub forum... I'm going to die, aren't I?

::Liberator decides he wants to live, so he finds a nice pink, magical, flying pony (and flies away)... :pinkpony:::

Liberator.

Custom: 3.4 GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | Win 7 SP 1 | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 OCII | 2GB VRAM

#31 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • 7160 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

View PostThe Liberator, on July 2nd 2007, 07:15 PM, said:

Isn't this all getting a bit stupid and bloodthirsty? I think this thread nearly deserves to go to the Off-topic sub forum... I'm going to die, aren't I?

Yes.  Yes, you are.

::Liberator decides he wants to live, so he finds a nice pink, magical, flying pony (and flies away)... :pinkpony:::

::shoots down pink, magical, flying pony using the AVRiL from UT2004 which has been modified into an APRiL (Anti-Pony Rocket Launcher), which causes burning pony bits to splatter all over the landscape::

We're just getting started with the stupid and bloodthirsty!

--Eric

#32 The Liberator

The Liberator

• Members
  • 3707 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

:lol:...

Liberator.

#33 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • 7160 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

View PostThe Liberator, on July 2nd 2007, 09:00 PM, said:

Oh, you think that's funny, eh?  OK then...for those of you playing at home, this here widget is a taste of some pink-magical-flying-pony-blasting action.  Have fun!  Sadly, we ran out of APRiLs, so you'll just have to make do with a bog-standard rocket launcher that doesn't have target locking.  Sorry.

--Eric

#34 The Liberator

The Liberator

• Members
  • 3707 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

My comment stands...
:lol...
I also have another comment...

Liberator.

[Edit start–>

View PostEric5h5, on July 3rd 2007, 01:19 PM, said:

Oh, you think that's funny, eh?  OK then...for those of you playing at home, this here widget is a taste of some pink-magical-flying-pony-blasting action.  Have fun!...
Thanks, I've had great fun. :D

It is good that we have an Aussie moderator. ;)
<–Edit end]

#35 AussieMacGamer

AussieMacGamer

Owner, 2nd Largest Topic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:59 AM

Might i go back on topic and say

THANKYOU FOR APPOINTING AN AUSTRALIAN MODERATOR!

seriously, this is excellent, now we can have hardcore moderation 24/7  :happy:
it can be a pain in the arse when you have to wait for gary to wake up off his lazy ass, just to talk to him.

oh, and gary, i recently and openly insulted you  in a thread...you actually edited it and had to read  over the post(or you were supposed to :happy: ) and you still didnt find it....ahh gary. you will find it eventually, and it will make you cry...then we will witness WW3

:lol:

*gary's hunt begins*

IMG Resident Crackpot
"What you need is a dog or a girlfriend, or both, or one in the same!" -Gary Simmons Aka. The Battle Cat
15" Macbook Pro C2D 2.16Ghz ATI X1600 3Gb Ram w/Samsung 840 SSD R.I.P

2015 Mbp 13", 256gb SSD

Windows popsnizzlebox with a 5400rpm HD and a GTX 1060

Now Playing: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds/CS:GO/Rising Storm 2/The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine/Shenmue 1

#36 Bernie

Bernie

Naughty

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1930 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:37 AM

View PostSANMacPro, on July 2nd 2007, 02:20 PM, said:

Why thank you!, that was an unintended thing that worked out for me!, I took all those extra apostrophes behind the shed, and shot them in the back of the head, for in IMG, theres no Geneva Convention!
Yes, the Geneva Convention was back in the pre-IMG days. Today, we use the Lucida Grande Convention.

One Way of Looking at Life
Good to be a Master.
Better to be a Teacher.
Best to be a Student.

#37 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • 7160 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:34 AM

View PostBernie, on July 3rd 2007, 05:37 AM, said:

Yes, the Geneva Convention was back in the pre-IMG days. Today, we use the Lucida Grande Convention.

If we ever use the Comic Sans Convention, that's when I start using nuclear weapons.

--Eric

#38 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17435 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 08:16 AM

View PostSANMacPro, on July 2nd 2007, 02:21 PM, said:

"Moderators are just lion's on steroids"
Most of us were born and raised in Kenya.

View PostEric5h5, on July 2nd 2007, 08:19 PM, said:

Oh, you think that's funny, eh?  OK then...for those of you playing at home, this here widget is a taste of some pink-magical-flying-pony-blasting action.  Have fun!  Sadly, we ran out of APRiLs, so you'll just have to make do with a bog-standard rocket launcher that doesn't have target locking.  Sorry.

--Eric
Good one.  It needs splash damage though.  I was hitting magical flying pink ponies but the ones right beside them just flew though the explosion and debris without even getting their paint marred. I like it that you can make it full screen, good touch.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#39 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • 7160 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on July 3rd 2007, 10:16 AM, said:

Good one.  It needs splash damage though.  I was hitting magical flying pink ponies but the ones right beside them just flew though the explosion and debris without even getting their paint marred. I like it that you can make it full screen, good touch.

The full screen thing is part of the package, no effort on my part.  (It was thrown together from bits I already had around anyway so it's not like there was much effort to begin with....)  I can do splash damage no problem, but the magical pink flying ponies should be animated too, and I don't really feel like doing that, so if someone sends me a cheesy animated flying pink magical pony, I'll do even more interesting stuff...you can leave out the sparkly bits; I'll do that with a particle system....

--Eric

#40 SANMacPro

SANMacPro

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:57 PM

View PostEric5h5, on July 3rd 2007, 06:34 AM, said:

If we ever use the Comic Sans Convention, that's when I start using nuclear weapons.

--Eric

*SAN MacPro puts out the Comic Sans Convention papers for approval of the IMG crew, and hides in a deep underground shelter, awaiting a nuclear winter from Eric5h5's anger...*