No replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:01 AM

Recent developer blogs uncover more information about Winter Wolves' upcoming RPG, Tower of Destiny. Inspired by classic adventures of the past the game will offer dungeons to explore, a first person view point, and the ability choose a different team from a pool of adventures for each spelunking expedition.

The new blogs reveal information about the 12 classes available in the game, the delicate balancing act in deciding on skill progression, and the possibility of nearly 200 available spells in the final release.

Today I finished the class selection screen. I opted for some coloured spheres as icons, I think the final effect is nice In total there are 12 classes available in the game. Iíve decided to allow all classes selection in the first episode, since now each class in practice is only a definition on how fast your character level specific skills, and what skills canít learn.

For example the Necromancer class is very skilled in Black Magic (that focus on death), but is totally unable to learn White Magic (healing spells mostly). Another example is the Paladin that canít learn Dual Wield or Lockpicking.
Head over to the Winter Wolves developer blog site to read the rest.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News