61 replies to this topic

#61 teflon

teflon

Bastard of the Popeye Analogy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9589 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:26 PM

and then label some n00bs as spam bots in his "kill list" and only tell him afterwards that they were real people...
then move him onto the meat. first off, get rid of those pesky lemon lime and blackshawk characters, they sell moth balls to kids.
Polytetrafluoroethylene to my friends.

Macbook Pro - C2D 2.4Ghz / 4GB RAM / Samsung 830 256GB SSD / Geforce 8600M GT 256Mb / 15.4"
Cube - G4 1.7Ghz 7448 / 1.5GB RAM / Samsung Spinpoint 250GB / Geforce 6200 256Mb
Self-built PC - C2Q Q8300 2.5Ghz / 4GB RAM / Samsung 830 256GB SSD / Radeon 7850 OC 1GB / W7 x64
and a beautiful HP LP2475w 24" H-IPS monitor

#62 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17436 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:29 PM

View Postteflon, on March 19th 2007, 03:26 PM, said:

View PostStopDropBurn, on March 19th 2007, 12:52 PM, said:

I forgot that he was a mod actually, is that a good thing?
Make him execute some helpless tied-up spam bots, that will begin to harden his heart.
and then label some n00bs as spam bots in his "kill list" and only tell him afterwards that they were real people...
then move him onto the meat. first off, get rid of those pesky lemon lime and blackshawk characters, they sell moth balls to kids.
Well that explains the high pitched voices of the moths around the IMG forum lights.  I think you guys have hit on something though.  Remember the Arnie movie "Conan the Barbarian"?  They had this scene where all these guys were pushing a capstan in a pit, and over the years they all died except for Conan.  Perhaps I can start a group of wannabe mods and throw them in a pit filled with spammers, medical waste and razorblades then check back in a dozen years to give the last man standing the job.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat