126 replies to this topic

#121 striderdm1

striderdm1

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

hey i've just check google's analytics out and since posting about the single player bf1942 maps my visitors trebled!
Guess spamming does work? Oops hope tBC doesn't see that!!! heh
WOW - Thanks all  :blink:   :happy:

Strider
AppleCrypt Mods  (as dead as a Dodo!)

#122 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

Awesome. :D

And yeah, I have BF1942, but I've never played Interstate 82. Only non-official mods I have are DC Final and EOD. I'll grab it and give it a try though! I wonder if I can use my Humvee from DC Final. :P (I've gotten pretty professional at going crazy fast through towns in the Humvees in order to avoid being hit while whoever is my gunner shoots everyone up)
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#123 striderdm1

striderdm1

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

Superb, although many think it's a "racing" mod, you don't really need to race. Most just spend their time performing stunts, exploring or fighting! It's a great laugh!! BTW, each map has different cars 'n stuff with different power-ups, so try many maps. I like the cars that have boosts/turbos rather than weapons, guess i just love to speed and explore lol
:)

#124 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

View Poststriderdm1, on February 25th 2009, 10:39 AM, said:

hey i've just check google's analytics out and since posting about the single player bf1942 maps my visitors trebled!
Guess spamming does work? Oops hope tBC doesn't see that!!! heh
WOW - Thanks all  :blink:   :happy:

Strider

Exactly what about "the single player bf1942 maps" is generating the google hits?  What text are they searching?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#125 striderdm1

striderdm1

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

maybe just coincidence, but since i mentioned it here my number of visitors for the website went up.
don't care for the hows or whys, just happy. Guess it's down to IMG ppl reading the thread.. it's not down to google searches or anything  :blush:

#126 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

Actually, I was stealthily trying to get you to type in the key words again that you think are generating hits in order to generate more hits for AppleCrypt Mods.

"single player bf1942 maps" "single player bf1942 maps" "single player bf1942 maps" "single player bf1942 maps" "single player bf1942 maps" "single player bf1942 maps"
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#127 striderdm1

striderdm1

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

nothing nearly that clever mate heh