the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:28 PM

View PostMatt Diamond, on August 6th 2007, 09:29 AM, said:

We'll see it when we see it, I guess.

Your new post in this old topic gave me a nasty shock though. I saw that sub-headline saying that the game had been delayed until December, and I was like 'Oh no, not again!" Then I realized that the thread had originally been started in 2006.

When discussing release dates, please include the year, people. :-)
I put the year into the title so there wouldn't be any further confusion.  For those that pre-ordered, you should have listened to your friendly neighborhood Battle Cat.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#22 Zebra

Zebra

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:03 AM

If only I had a crystal ball to see into the future and forsee the delay.  In defense of pre-ordering TFAHM, I might point out that money has not parted from this fool yet.  Now, if the game has been called Cliff Johnson's Ponzi Scheme or The Fool and His Absconded Funds they I might've hesitated.

View Postthe Battle Cat, on August 6th 2007, 03:28 PM, said:

I put the year into the title so there wouldn't be any further confusion.  For those that pre-ordered, you should have listened to your friendly neighborhood Battle Cat.

#23 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:25 PM

View PostMatt Diamond, on August 6th 2007, 10:29 AM, said:

We'll see it when we see it, I guess.

Your new post in this old topic gave me a nasty shock though. I saw that sub-headline saying that the game had been delayed until December, and I was like 'Oh no, not again!" Then I realized that the thread had originally been started in 2006.

When discussing release dates, please include the year, people. :-)

A December 2007 release isn't that unlikely. A couple of months of getting it ready for beta puts it in October, a couple of months of beta puts it in December.

#24 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

This just in! A Fool and His Money is still not done.
Whew. Good to know it hasn't been released because I'm pretty sure that would be a sign of The End of Days.
But the game is, according to CJ, "...rounding the home stretch."
:nods:

Really I just dug up this topic because I foolishly checked the Fools website in a moment of "Hey, I wonder if..." and thought it might be nice to scare folks into thinking a fresh post meant the apocalypse was upon us!
;)

#25 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Master Blaster

• IMG Writers
  • 2453 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

We're all signed up for his newsletter so we already knew more or less what the latest official status is. But nice try. :-)
Matt Diamond - www.mindthecube.com
Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.