#61 StopDropBurn

StopDropBurn

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:29 AM

No! Tell the ending, because I'm too lazy to look it up at Wikipedia. :P

But as to the Sigil stones, I don't think thats a cheat, you are simply reloading to get a better attribute, it's no different from rolling a die again behind the GM's back when he isn't looking, oh wait...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

#62 Huntn

Huntn

Verbal Windbag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4074 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:05 PM

Tis a sad affair. Horse Armor breaks the Call Steed type of mods that I have checked out. Saddlebags does work with the armored horse but it seems buggy. I suppose eventually a rewrite of one of these mods will work for my armored horse

In the mean time I wasted $1.99 on horse armor. To correct the situation for the time being, I have purchased a new horse and the original mods, Call Steed and Saddlebags work with it. And my armored horse is still around too.

I have not idea if this is accurate, but an email from Bethesda tech support says the only way to remove the horse armor plugin is to reinstall the game while saving your "saved" games. I find what I did to be an acceptable alternative.

As far as removing the armored horse itself, I did receive a response at the oblivion forums on how to replace the armored horse with your original. I'm not sure if there are any ownership issues by doing this:

It's actually simpler than you'd expect. The armored horse is a completely new horse (it replaces the original when you buy the armor) so to get your unarmored horse back just use the command Player.PlaceAtMe FormID, inserting one of the IDs on this page for whichever horse it is that you have. Then select the armored horse and type Disable to remove it.

Edited by Huntn, 09 November 2006 - 07:56 AM.