i hope they fix the demo soon

#62 Rob Chahin

Rob Chahin

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:40 AM

For people having trouble with the demo of The Movies, you may wish to read this post from another thread:

http://www.insidemac.......st&p=299384

If your problems are not covered by that post, please contact Feral. The e-mail address can be found in the 'Support' tab of the pre-game screen.
Rob Chahin
Feral Interactive

#63 Stickboy

Stickboy

Heroic

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:31 PM

View PostRob Chahin, on January 24th 2007, 11:40 AM, said:

For people having trouble with the demo of The Movies, you may wish to read this post from another thread:

http://www.insidemac.......st&p=299384

If your problems are not covered by that post, please contact Feral. The e-mail address can be found in the 'Support' tab of the pre-game screen.

I feel it is at this point that I am compelled to point out that Rob Chahin is a massive bender. He owes me at least 5 cups of tea.

<Gary, if you delete this post, you'll prevent what is sure to be a tea-snorting laugh at the Feral HQ>

[Edit - Although IMG Forums and the IMG Family of websites does not condone, endorse, nor recommend any form of tea-snorting, I will magnanimously allow this post to remain.  Besides, he declined to be interviewed by the IMG Podcast crew so this is his punishment - tBC]
--to label yourself is to limit yourself--

#64 edddeduck

edddeduck

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1229 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:25 AM

View PostStickboy, on January 30th 2007, 02:31 PM, said:

I feel it is at this point that I am compelled to point out that Rob Chahin is a massive bender. He owes me at least 5 cups of tea.
<Gary, if you delete this post, you'll prevent what is sure to be a tea-snorting laugh at the Feral HQ>

[Edit - Although IMG Forums and the IMG Family of websites does not condone, endorse, nor recommend any form of tea-snorting, I will magnanimously allow this post to remain.  Besides, he declined to be interviewed by the IMG Podcast crew so this is his punishment - tBC]

On behalf of Rob....

Posted Image

"Bite my shiny metal ass!" ;)

#65 Ranger_Joe

Ranger_Joe

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Steam Name:rangerjoe79
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

I have a gameplay question.  Does the single player 'campaign' have a stop date?  I've been playing the single player game and I'm in the 1990s right now, and I was wondering if the game will be wrapping up, or does it go very far into the 21st century?

#66 edddeduck

edddeduck

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1229 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:27 AM

View PostRanger_Joe, on June 5th 2007, 08:33 PM, said:

I have a gameplay question.  Does the single player 'campaign' have a stop date?  I've been playing the single player game and I'm in the 1990s right now, and I was wondering if the game will be wrapping up, or does it go very far into the 21st century?

It just keeps on going after 2000 (for ever) just you will not get any new items. You don't get 2100 fashions for example, however you will still get awards and you can still unlock special features by meeting certain targets at the award ceremonies.

Edwin