So what happens when you score a date (or employ the Gypsy Matchmaker’s services)? As in real life, the pressure is on to make a good impression. Unlike real life, the new Date Meter monitors your progress. Your date’s wants and fears will help you choose the evening’s activities. Hit a home run and your Sim might receive flowers or a card the next day. Leave a sour taste in your partner’s mouth and your Sim may be the recipient of some, shall we say, less-than-pleasant gifts.System Requirements:
• Full version of The Sims 2
• Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
• 1.2GHz PowerPC G4 processor or higher
• 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
• 32MB video RAM (ATI Radeon 9000 or NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 or better video card)
• 2GB hard disk space
• DVD drive
To read the entire feature, check out Apple's Game section using the link below.
The Sims 2:Nightlife was recently given 4/5 in a review from MacWorld and is available for pre-order for $34.95 from the Mac Game Store.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News