Only cannibals will buy Stubbs the Zombie...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Batcat

Batcat

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:23 PM

benj, on December 3rd 2005, 12:01 PM, said:

I can see it now..."Mommy! Mommy! can me and Timmy go play Stubbs outside!?"
"Ok honey here's some salt and pepper, you know Timmy's brain is a little bland"
Oh the horror! :o NIMF, please save us all!

the Battle Cat, on December 2nd 2005, 04:49 PM, said:

...Has anybody tried a jump-eat?  You get an entirely new eat animation where you wrestle the victim to the ground to eat their brains.  Very cool.
I hear you get a double boost to your meter if you jump-eat a NIMFer's tofu brains. Is there yet a third animation for that?

Enquiring minds want to know! :o

#22 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17375 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:58 PM

Batcat, on December 3rd 2005, 11:23 AM, said:

I hear you get a double boost to your meter if you jump-eat a NIMFer's tofu brains. Is there yet a third animation for that?

Enquiring minds want to know! :o

View Post

I don't think Stubbs can be a vegetarian.  He can remove his hand and his head but not his testicles.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#23 Huntn

Huntn

Verbal Windbag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4074 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:30 AM

"It's just the worst kind of message to kids," said Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., who joined institute officials at a press conference announcing the group's 10th annual video game report card. "They can be dangerous to your children's health."

Very true... kids don't eat people's brains or err, other body parts for that matter. My suggestion is to add a warning to the package that says those susceptible to cannibalism should not buy this game!!

-Hunt'n

#24 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17375 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:52 AM

Everybody knows that Stubbs is the "Joe Camel" of cannibalism, Wideload can't pretend he isn't.  Small children naturally love rotting cadavers and walking corpses especially ones that stump around murdering people, and Wideload is preying on this natural affinity of little children to entice them into eating human flesh.  The more I think about it the more I get steamed!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#25 The iMac Man

The iMac Man

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:02 AM

I think Stubbs is starting to have an affect on me... today I farted, and everyone in the room fell down.  And then I ripped out one of my organs and threw it at them to finish them off.

...now I have a bunch of zombies following me everywhere I go.  Stinkin wannabes!
-iMac

(The PC to Mac CoD Mod Converter)
Heat of Battle
Revolt
SWAT
Others

Get Mac Game Mods: Macologist.org

#26 Stecchino

Stecchino

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:43 AM

The iMac Man, on December 29th 2005, 12:02 PM, said:

I think Stubbs is starting to have an affect on me... today I farted, and everyone in the room fell down.  And then I ripped out one of my organs and threw it at them to finish them off.

...now I have a bunch of zombies following me everywhere I go.  Stinkin wannabes!

View Post

iMac Man, I'm really concerned for you... ALL OF YOU, these are very bizarre occurrences that should be studied and cataloged for the future generations.

Seriously, though, controversies like this are all a result of too many parents not caring enough to say "no" to their kids and monitor what they play and watch.  Parents are to be parents first and "buddies" second to their kids.

#27 Batcat

Batcat

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

The iMac Man, on December 29th 2005, 12:02 PM, said:

I think Stubbs is starting to have an affect on me... today I farted, and everyone in the room fell down.  And then I ripped out one of my organs and threw it at them to finish them off.

Stecchino, on December 29th 2005, 12:43 PM, said:

iMac Man, I'm really concerned for you... ALL OF YOU, these are very bizarre occurrences that should be studied and cataloged for the future generations.
I'm really concerned, too, but also confused... I thought the danger in games was in changing usual behaviors. :blink: