4 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

Another week, another new Rise of Legends screenshot. Monday, Big Huge Games released a new screenshot of their latest game, Rise of Legends. Rise of Legends is the sequel to the popular real-time strategy game Rise of Nations, which was released for the Mac late last year by Macsoft. Rise of Legends takes a more fantasy-oriented approach and adds full 3D graphics. This week shows off some exquisite environmental details.

While Rise of Legends has not been announced on the Mac, the popularity of the Rise of Nations series and the strong relationship between Macsoft and Big Huge games makes a future Mac release a definite possibility.

To download a large version of the screenshot, or to visit the Rise of Legends website, click the links below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 The][ncredible

The][ncredible

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:28 PM

Thats a good one! I really like the Jungle environment… :D

#3 StopDropBurn

StopDropBurn

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 01:12 PM

Heh, I am buying a iMac G5 just to play this, it will run on one right...? :unsure:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

#4 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:04 PM

Askilfeasd, on November 16th 2005, 02:12 PM, said:

Heh, I am buying a iMac G5 just to play this, it will run on one right...? :unsure:

Might want to re-read the bit about "While Rise of Legends has not been announced on the Mac" again, yes?  Still, getting an iMac would be a rather substantial improvement over your eMac for, well, everything, even if Rise of Legends never gets ported.

--Eric

#5 StopDropBurn

StopDropBurn

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2437 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:27 PM

I am hoping that it gets ported, and buying the iMac is mainly for playing Call of Duty, and MAYBE Homeworld 2 if I get it.
And it actually might get ported if Macsoft (I would say Aspyr, but they are doing a good job) would stop making these stupid "Tycoon" games, and actually port something worth while.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.