3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:16 AM

Yahoo Videogames recently posted a preview of the upcoming Black & White 2. Developed by Lionhead Studios, this highly anticipated strategy title is the sequel to the successful, but flawed original Black & White game. The preview focuses on gameplay, creature mechanics to the new interface and even a few perks enhanced from the original such as zooming in on the action.

Some aspects of the gameplay will be familiar, like the look of the world, the Molyneux-trademark idea that your actions change the world's character, and the infamous "creature" - a huge beast that can roam the map, imitating your actions and learning from your behavior. Others are new, like the greatly expanded range of buildings, RTS-like creation of military units, new miracles, and a more complicated resource system.
Please follow the links below to read the entire preview and to learn more information.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Turtle

Turtle

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:47 AM

Buwahahaha more peasants to toss, stomp, eat, burn, destroy and rule over like an evil hard rockin god.

I just hope I can be an actual god this time and not a baby sitter for that stupid pet. After a few hours of the first game I was fed up and derived sick pleasure from slapping the crap out of my monkey! If he so much as sneezed I would beat him for 10 minutes. Ah good times.

#3 Stickboy

Stickboy

Heroic

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:32 AM

Turtle, on September 20th 2005, 09:47 AM, said:

After a few hours of the first game I was fed up and derived sick pleasure from slapping the crap out of my monkey! I would beat him for 10 minutes. Ah good times.

View Post

"Slapping the crap out of your monkey" for 10 minutes at a time, eh? You know you'll go blind if you keep that behaviour up.

What do you think your mother would say if she walked in and saw what you were doing?
--to label yourself is to limit yourself--

#4 Mandrake628

Mandrake628

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:57 PM

What if I slap the monkey benevolently?   :shifty:

Mandrake628