2 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 14 September 2005 - 09:01 AM

Yesterday, Blizzard Entertainment released the World of Warcraft 1.7 Content Patch. Not only does this patch add many upgrades an bug fixes, but also includes a substancial amount of new content. Here's the highlights from the Blizzard website:

[*]Zul'Gurub - The new 20-man high level raid dungeon, located in Stranglethorn Vale.
[*]Arathi Basin - The new 15 on 15 capture and defend battleground.
[*]Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza - Weekly fishing contest along the coast of Stranglethorn.
[*]Hunter talent update
The patch is currently avaible for download and will be installed automatically the next time users play World of Warcraft. To view the entire patch notes, click the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Lectrick

Lectrick

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:35 PM

Dang. I have a lvl 55 hunter (my only char, no alt, trying to maintain a RL ;) ). That's a lotta talent points to redistribute ;) Can't wait to get home and check it out... it looks like pets are finally actually useful other than being a tank for non-PvP...

This game is such a timesuck, though. An entertaining one, but still a timesuck. The social aspect is nice- if I ever do make an alt it will probably be a priest as those are always in demand...

#3 Maestro

Maestro

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Steam Name:kgmoome

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:36 PM

Lectrick, on September 14th 2005, 07:35 PM, said:

This game is such a timesuck, though. An entertaining one, but still a timesuck.

View Post

It sure is!

I wish i could play it again. I moved and i have to suffer with dial up  :wall:

I can't wait until DSL is in my area.
Tortillas are sleeping bags for ground beef.