4 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:55 PM

Feral Interactive has released a teaser trailer of Fable: The Lost Chapters. Due later this fall, the game, F:TC builds upon the original Fable's gameplay with the addition of spectacular new spells, devastating weapons, and stout new armor. All these additions will be needed if players hope to contend with the new monsters and other threats in the treacherous Snowy Wastes.

The trailer is available for viewing on the Feral, IMG, or Macgamefiles.com web sites.

Feral has also released an add-on pack for Enemy Engaged. The company has been tracking the availabilty of user-created Mods for Enemy Engaged and have now plucked the best offerings fresh from the internet, and bundled them up for you in one easily installable package.

The add-on pack includes several completely new maps and a selection of new skirmish games. You now have the opportunity to wage full-blown campaigns in the skies above Alaska and the Golan Heights among others, as well as battling in Canadian and Yemenite air-space.

For more, head over to the Feral web site.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Mac_d00d307

Mac_d00d307

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 369 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 10 September 2005 - 10:39 AM

I liked it,  but gonna have to wait for some reviews before I'm convinced.
eMac 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4, 1 GB RAM, Radeon 9600, 150 GB HD Mac OS 10.4.7
iPod 5G 60 GB Black :D

Look if you dare...
Some serious ASCII Lovin'

#3 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:04 PM

My main problem is that I doubt my system will meet the requirements.  800 Mhz G4 iMac w/768 RAM.  It probably will need at least 1 ghz.

#4 MacManX

MacManX

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:00 AM

I'm looking forward to Fable. I've never played it, but I saw it on a friend's PC on the weekend, it looks good! It's a shame that the Windows and Mac developers don't work together for a simultaneous release, but I can't really complain - a late Mac release is better than none at all!

#5 Space_Pirate_Killer

Space_Pirate_Killer

above n00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2270 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:24 AM

Hopefully my Computer can run it. This is the first major RPG released (aside from WoW) since KotoR, right? :D
The official Inside Mac Games forum Space Pirate Killer.