3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:52 AM

Blockdot has recently made available a game titled INXS: Bang the Drum. Featuring one of INXS's most popular songs, "I Need You Tonight," this simple rhythm title tasks players with the duty of banging on a drum set within the tempo of the song.

No, INXS drummer John Farriss is not being replaced. However, the object of the game is for players to bang on the drums in time with the tempo of the song. The closer a player can hit the correct section of the drum kit to the beat of the song, the higher they will score.
This title is available for free both as a browser-based Flash title as well as an OS X download. Interested gamers can find it and other titles at Kewlbox.com, Blockdot's vehicle for launching their games.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 BBUCK

BBUCK

Fanatic

• IMG Writers
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:11 PM

This game was entertaining for all of thirty seconds.  There's better freeware out there...

#3 FreakSoftware

FreakSoftware

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:36 PM

30 seconds is longer than it was entertaining for me. I had more fun with the menu screen than the actual game. If you're a drummer, don't waste your time even looking at this. You'll be severely disappointed.
-- Seth

#4 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:04 PM

Slow news day?  :)

--Eric