5 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:01 AM

Today, Widget Monkeys released its second game widget named Monkey Marbles. Monkey Marbles was created using Unity, the game features 3D gameplay, complete physics engine, and colorful graphics. The object of Monkey Marbles is to place all five marbles firmly in their holes. You use the arrow keys to tilt the board and the spacebar to reset the marbles to their original starting location. If you were wondering, Monkey Marbles is free.

You may also want to check out their first game widget creation, Widget Monkey. With over 12,000 downloads already, it is one of the most popular free widgets available. For those of you who aren't familiar, WidgetMonkey is a 3D Monkey ragdoll which you can make it do crazy things.

Besides that, Widget Monkeys seems to have something up its sleeve. They have announced upcoming shareware versions of their game widgets for $1.99. The shareware versions will include more levels, options, and the WidgetMonkey theme song.

Monkey Marbles requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. For more information on WidgetMonkeys or to download their game widgets, follow the links below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 AussieMacGamer

AussieMacGamer

Owner, 2nd Largest Topic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:30 AM

:mellow:   I had to bump that iMac thread off the top, I kept getting excited and then subsequently let down every time I logged in.

IMG Resident Crackpot
"What you need is a dog or a girlfriend, or both, or one in the same!" -Gary Simmons Aka. The Battle Cat
15" Macbook Pro C2D 2.16Ghz ATI X1600 3Gb Ram w/Samsung 840 SSD R.I.P

2015 Mbp 13", 256gb SSD

Windows popsnizzlebox with a 5400rpm HD and a GTX 1060

Now Playing: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds/CS:GO/Rising Storm 2/The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine/Shenmue 1

#3 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8075 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

Holy necro, Batman!

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Third in on the necro!  Woot!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#5 Tibur

Tibur

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yeah, but now I'm going to get excited/let down by the thought of a new Monkey Marbles. Like the monkey in the box of animal crackers, It's going to continually mock me with its monkey marble pants. <--Obscure Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference for those who don't know.  <shakes fist>

#6 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

We'll bust my buttons and call me nude! This is one old thread!

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell