Siriusfox

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Steam Name:opensiriusfox

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:29 PM

jibclimmer, on July 1st 2005, 09:52 AM, said:

Why exactly are we arguing about this? This is just the whole stupid Mac vs. PC argument that has been going on forever, just on a different level. There's no answer that will satisfy everyone, and ultimately coming to some kind of agreement (while probably impossible) won't really make anyone's lives better... *shakes head at pointlessness*
This is my response to support this point.

I made a short comment about how the Mactell would be superior to the hardware the my friends use. This may have not been obvious but I have said this a few times in this thread for clarification.

This is the exact comment that I found at another forum. A Windows/Mac forum.

"Ok, for a second I thought we were about to get into the never-ending Mac VS. Windows debate"-Guy 1
"Nah, I use windows but I don't have a problem with mac, just the people who are 120% biased for them"-Guy 2 (My kind of windows user)
"Good, the less biased people in the world the better. There are Bias people on both sides. But hey, what can we do?"-Guy 1
"The world may never now, but for everything else, there's mastercard."-Guy 2

This is not worth getting in a fuss over anymore. Both sides have changed the debate one way or another, that it is not worth debating.

and as said above.

jibclimmer said:

There's no answer that will satisfy everyone

20'' iMac Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 10.6.5, 2GB RAM, 256MB ATI X1600

"Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog." -Doug Larson

#162 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17429 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:02 PM

This sounds like a good stopping place.  :)
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat