• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 paslon

paslon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Hi,
i downloaded the game. It is OK. But it is only a shareware. I don't finish the game and it is boring because it is almost finished when i am blocked. Can you help me ?
Thanks.

#22 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8076 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

View Postpaslon, on 05 August 2014 - 03:36 AM, said:

Hi,
i downloaded the game. It is OK. But it is only a shareware. I don't finish the game and it is boring because it is almost finished when i am blocked. Can you help me ?
Thanks.
Could you explain a bit more what kind of help you'd like? If find the game boring up to the point where you hit the shareware limit, in which way could we help you?

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#23 paslon

paslon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hi,
I would know if somebody have the complete version. I believe that the game is no longer commercialized (too old, he is abandonned).

#24 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17382 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Spoiler

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#25 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • 8076 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

View Postpaslon, on 06 August 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Hi,
I would know if somebody have the complete version. I believe that the game is no longer commercialized (too old, he is abandonned).
Please understand that we cannot help you here with obtaining a shareware key or an unlocked full version. "Abandonware" is a legally grey area and unless there is something like a statement by the game's creator that the unlocked game can be distributed freely, it's not even sure if the game is actually abandoned. It might surprise you, but there are actually developers still actively selling their age-old software, even if it doesn't run without emulators on modern machines.

How sure are you anyway that the full game has more content? I just ran it in an emulator and the shareware notice only said that registering the game would remove the nag messages at launching and quitting the game, and giving you access to the developer's next game. So it's quite possible that what you have now is all there is. This would also fit to what is stated in the game's documentation:

This game was originally prepared for the commercial distribution, but it would have come out only in six months. The authors decided to give this game in shareware and concentrate on the current project.
Posted Image

"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#26 paslon

paslon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

Thank you to your answer. I have maybe the full version and I am simply blocked in the game :  i am not enough gifted to finish it... I will try again...
Thank you to your help and your time and sorry because I am not English and i don't write very well English. :)

#27 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • 8076 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

View Postpaslon, on 08 August 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

Thank you to your help and your time and sorry because I am not English and i don't write very well English. :)
No problem. Always glad to help. :thumbsup: