#1 super_kev

super_kev

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 10:07 PM

Hi everyone,
The crew at Macologist.org has created installers of PC C&C Generals mods for us Mac guys.  There are still some issues with Generals that can't be resolved until an update.  This limits us to the mods we can use (I haven't been able to get any total conversions to work, but maybe that's just me) but these mods are playable as far as new units, sceiences, and buildings go.  There's also a review on Half Hour, plus a Generals FAQ in the forums.  

Cheers,
super_kev
Macologist's C&C Generals Sovereign

#2 piscorp

piscorp

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 02:32 PM

Thanks! :D

#3 Cain

Cain

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 03:16 PM

Hi! I went to the Macologist download section and under Generals they have 0 mods listed. Do you have a direct link to the page the mods are available from?
Thanks!

Cain

#4 piscorp

piscorp

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 04:07 PM

Cain, on February 7th 2005, 09:16 PM, said:

Hi! I went to the Macologist download section and under Generals they have 0 mods listed. Do you have a direct link to the page the mods are available from?
Thanks!

Cain

View Post

http://www.macologis...hp?topic_id=870

I just tried and played : Call To Arms it works, but I still get a lot of "Missing...." messages!

Note! the "Command & Conquer Generals" folder must be in the "Application" folder, to install the Mod correctly.

#5 Santaduck

Santaduck

Macologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:05 PM

piscorp, on February 7th 2005, 12:07 PM, said:

Hi, we're fixing our downloads system at Macologist atm. We'll have a fix soon, but in the mean time, the links in the above thread should work.

For now we have Half Hour, United Fighting Force, and Call to Arms for C&CG. super_Kev also wrote us a review piece on HalfHour, if you're curious what's inside.

#6 王將軍

王將軍

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:18 PM

Great!  :)

I was looking for C&C Generals mods but couldn't get them to work :(

Thanks!