#1 Jpm224

Jpm224

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:37 PM

Thank you Aspyr for the great game! :-D  But I have some problems:

1. How do I play Co-op? I want to play it with my friends, btu I cannot click it in the main menu. I have tried to configure "Player 2 Controls" in options, btu I can't click that either.

2. Now this one bugs the crap out of me. When I am viewing the video clips, the voice always gets ahead of the video. For example, at the first video (the one you see when you first start the game after installing, the horses charge, but I hear the voice of Eomer shouting "For the King!!!!!" way before it actually shows him yelling it with his sword in the air.

Do any of you guys get these problems. Please give me any ideas on how to fix them. Thank You.

#2 Unit_X

Unit_X

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:27 AM

Wrong forum section and next time you might want to warn of possible spoilers. I don't really care and you didn't spoil much but some people still see it as a spoiler.

#3 Jpm224

Jpm224

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:31 AM

Yea, thanks for the great reply buddy, that really solved my problem. :wink:

#4 Silver Samurai

Silver Samurai

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:54 AM

Unit:X-he's talkin about the 1st level, not much spoiled though... Same scene as the movie.

But ya wrong section... Not that I know what to say to help ya...

#5 Unit_X

Unit_X

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

Unit:X-he's talkin about the 1st level, not much spoiled though... Same scene as the movie.

But ya wrong section... Not that I know what to say to help ya...

Yeah, that's why I said "you didn't spoil much" but also as I said, som people take these things very seriously. Like my cousin. If he sees anything from single player in any game of which is not him playing or not in the very beginning of the game, he freaks out and won't play the game ever.
I admit I was a bit harsh and I'm sorry. It was late and I was tired  :wink:

#6 losman

losman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:19 AM

I'm having the same problem with Lord of the Rings, ROTK - the voices are low and slow and do no match video.  I emailed Aspyr Tech support but their suggested fixes did not work.  :sad: