• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IgorGarnov

IgorGarnov

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:02 AM

Hello
I am now playing mission called "the Broken Isles" of the Frozen Throne. This is actually mission 2 - I am at the very beginning.
The problem is, I cannot unload units from a transport. I can easily load them onto it, but no matter what I do, every time I choose to land some or all of the units, I get an error message - "unable to land here".
Even if I load a unit onto a transport and then try to land it back to the same spot whence it has been just loaded, without moving the transport, I get this error message.
Because playing this mission involves a lot of travelling between the isles, it is difficult to complete it without being able to load and unload my units.
Please, help.
Thanks in advance.

#2 bookman

bookman

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:32 AM

I had a similar problem with one of the Undead missions in Reign of Chaos - I never verified it, but it seemed to me that the transprts were limited to a single load/unload.
Work: MacBook - 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - X3100 graphics.
Home: Mini - 2.0 Ghz Core2Duo - 2 GB RAM - GeForce 9400 graphics.

#3 IgorGarnov

IgorGarnov

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:32 PM

I am sorry for the panic - I seem to have solved the problem. I have applied the latest patch (1.15), which also adds the second mission to the bonus campaign, and everything became really fine.
Now the bug has disapeared, and I can load and unload units from transports.