4 replies to this topic

#1 Space_Pirate_Killer

Space_Pirate_Killer

above n00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2270 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:56 PM

If you've seen the General forum recently is clogged with Shooter threads, so to releave the traffic, it would be handy to have a "Shooter" Forum
The official Inside Mac Games forum Space Pirate Killer.

#2 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5632 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:24 AM

If you removed all the shooters from general, there would be nothing left. The RPG & Strategy forum (originally RPG) was made so that these genres wouldn't be lost between all shooter threads in general, since the shooters seems to get the most attention.
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***

#3 Drax

Drax

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:27 AM

If you removed all the shooters from general, there would be nothing left. The RPG & Strategy forum (originally RPG) was made so that these genres wouldn't be lost between all shooter threads in general, since the shooters seems to get the most attention.

Yeah right now theirs 2 types of games RPG and FPS and not much else.

#4 Macpot

Macpot

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:12 PM

Then there's Worms :P

#5 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5632 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:21 AM

Then there's Worms :P

True, but we don't need a separate Worms 3D forum, which is what General would be if we took out the shooters ;)

Well, there would be Freespace and some other simulators... and the eventual wrong placed strategy or  role-playing game.
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***