Throne of Bhaal Install

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sean

Sean

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:59 PM

I loved Baldur's Gate II and purchased ToB the day it came out, got home, and got really pissed off. I have not been able to install it, I have continually tried different things, and now I have decided that asking for help may be the best course of action at the moment, before I go insane trying to install it. Whenever I try to install it I get a message saying:

Throne of Bhaal requires the full install of SoA, and only a partial install has been detected. Please do a full install of BGII SoA before attempting to install BGII Throne of Bhaal.

The only thing is that I did do a full install, and it still won't install. Anybody have any recommendations on how to get it to work? I am really dyeing to continue the story.

Thanks

#2 Mayhem

Mayhem

Disturbed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • Steam Name:mayhem_swe

Posted 02 April 2004 - 03:43 PM

If you're using Mac OS X the installer for Baldur's Gate 2 (Shadows Of Amn) cannot do a full install automatically. If this sounds like it could be your problem, perform a full install manually by following the instructions provided in the read-me file. Hopefully the Throne Of Bhaal installer will work after that.
Down with the Sickness