• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sean

Sean

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:47 PM

Howdy,

I have been making maps in warcraft's map editor for a long time now, but then I bought the frozen throne expansion and it does not let me use any of the new units, building or races. However, I can use all of the new triggers. It is incredibly annoying. Every-time I start up the world editor it says on the lower left of the screen in yellow letters:

Referencing unknown database field: 'file verflags' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'campaign' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'shadownOnWater' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'selCircOnWater' (Units/UnitUI)

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks

#2 bgroves

bgroves

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:58 AM

Howdy,

I have been making maps in warcraft's map editor for a long time now, but then I bought the frozen throne expansion and it does not let me use any of the new units, building or races. However, I can use all of the new triggers. It is incredibly annoying. Every-time I start up the world editor it says on the lower left of the screen in yellow letters:

Referencing unknown database field: 'file verflags' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'campaign' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'shadownOnWater' (Units/UnitUI)
Referencing unknown database field: 'selCircOnWater' (Units/UnitUI)

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks

Tried running the editor with Frozen Throne--could see the 4th heroes...was the cd in the drive?  Perhaps your world editor is corrupt, or permissions are askew...
5,969,119 bytes is the size of my W3W Editor application...if that helps

i have a question for you, if i may--do you know why some maps i download from a map site just won't run?  is it some pc exclusive thing?

how many maps ya made?  I've made one myself, but haven't got inspired to try another.

B

#3 PCW

PCW

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:34 PM

I had the same problem when I first booted up worldedit under TFT. Did you install a custom unit patch/ a patch to reveal hidden units (such as the starcraft marines)? if so, remove this patch (it is usually in the form of a .slk table) and worldedit should allow you access to the new units. enjoy!

#4 Sean

Sean

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:21 PM

I had the same problem when I first booted up worldedit under TFT. Did you install a custom unit patch/ a patch to reveal hidden units (such as the starcraft marines)? if so, remove this patch (it is usually in the form of a .slk table) and worldedit should allow you access to the new units. enjoy!

I had completely given up on it, but your idea worked. Thank you a lot!