#221 jos

jos

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostCamper-Hunter, on 29 November 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:

Try to get all the collectibles (posters), that will take around 8 hours even with a guide. Granted, that's not very exciting...

I always like to explore every single corner of a game, so I did already find quite a lot of them by myself.

View Postmattw, on 29 November 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

I actually just enjoyed driving round the open world in Mafia 2...

It's a real shame Mafia II doesn't have Free Ride, like the first Mafia game had. I've spent many hours just driving around in Free Ride mode in that game, just like I did in the the first Driver game.

View Postmattw, on 29 November 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

Recently I started playing Mafia 3 of which I bought the Aspyr port a while back on MacOS but it refused to run on dual CPU machines (single socket Mac Pro models of the same age are fine) so have finally had to run it in Windows. Despite the mediocre reviews i fine it is also a fun world to explore. With all these open world titles it is the atmosphere with music and surroundings that really make them.

I'm still not sure whether I should buy this game or not. There are so many people saying it's a terrible game and by far the worst in the series, while others think the game's still enjoyable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 32-bit, 64-bit, mojave, compatibility