DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

My life is so hard. I wish I was one of the cool kids but no.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#22 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17264 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

The Battle Cat's 12 point program will turn you into a cool kid.  You should register at one of my seminars.  We cover such important topics as  have rich parents, be really good looking, and be a natural born leader.  Learn how to live by your own set of rules, the 20 not stupid ways to comb your hair, and electrically induced animal magnetism.  You'll never spend a more worthwhile life savings.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#23 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Master Blaster

• IMG Writers
  • 2419 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

Well we did agree that MS is at a minimum stupid, at worst downright malicious. That's enough fact-finding for one day I'd say. Good work, everyone!
Matt Diamond - www.mindthecube.com
Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.

#24 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

Well, let me run down the list here...
  • My parents are well off. I wish I was!
  • I am a very handsome man, well I used to be a few decades ago.
  • I usually led people during cardiac arrest response (codes) when I was a nurse. This involved resuscitating someone for transport to a hospital where obviously a doctor would be running the show. For some reason I was always very calm and focused during codes, probably because I'd been to many in a hospital setting whereas the staff I was working with had limited experience in emergency care comparatively. Anyway, I guess I can lead when nobody else wants to.
  • Rules are for conformists. I blaze my own trail. For some reason, I am no longer welcome in many places.
  • There is no way to comb my hair since I don't have any.
  • ECT (electro-shock therapy) has granted me permanent animal magnetism along with a handy glow at night. The lights are never completely out wherever I am.
  • You're right about life savings. I sold everything I owned to take care of my kids when the going got rough. I have no regrets. I feel really good about that. I even have nice stuff again now too so it all worked out despite my ex-wife's satanic lawyer.
So, apparently I've got the right stuff to be a cool kid after all and just didn't know it. All I need to do now is play hundreds of hours of Borderlands in its various incarnations and everything will be right in the world. There is a sweet bundle of the last two games complete with all DLC I think for PS4 so after the hard work of sitting up to play the first game at my iMac I can lay down on the sofa to play the rest of them. I think if you are going to lead people, save countless worlds and more it is important to rest up so you can always be at the ready for real life action not that I've seen any of that for a long time...
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#25 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17264 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 26 May 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

All I need to do now is play hundreds of hours of Borderlands in its various incarnations and everything will be right in the world.

^^ This!  

You are standing in the dark smearing the dingy walls with filthy fingers when you could be out in the light blinking and stumbling around like a panicked mole.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#26 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

I'm thinking we lock it in sometime in June.

Whiskey. Check.
Borderlands. Check.
Discord Chat. Check.
Extra Chair for Cats. Check.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#27 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17264 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

View Postmacdude22, on 27 May 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

I'm thinking we lock it in sometime in June.

Whiskey. Check.
Borderlands. Check.
Discord Chat. Check.
Extra Chair for Cats. Check.

Sounds like a plan.  Which one we playing?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat