The Original Fake Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image

It’s an old debate which has once again bubbled to the surface of our culture:
“IS AL FRANKEN EVEN HUMAN?”
In our quest to be generous, inclusive and understanding of the diversities of sentient beings, maybe we have gone too far? Maybe in our zeal to not make others not feel bad, we have allowed ourselves to be duped into accepting things which are counter to our own best interest. I propose ladies and gentlemen that we have made a grave mistake when we have chosen to look away and not seriously look into the question of:
Have we devolved so far culturally and intellectually that we cannot stand to recognize what is standing directly before us? Why do we refuse to accept the fact that there is a such thing as monsters? We even elect them to Congress? Are we insane? The first step is to gather our courage and confront the issue head-on by answering the question:

I think most of you can easily ascertain where I stand on the issue.
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#2 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6183 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:27 AM

Much as I may agree about that sickening individual and have for years, please note: Pinned to the top of this subforum

That applies to everyone, moderators and ex-Microsoft executives included.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 3.6 GHz i7 9900K / 32GB RAM / 2x2TB Intel 7600p (RAID0), 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / TITAN V 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 4TB Samsung 860 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB
Antimony (PowerBook G4 2001) – 1.0 GHz PPC 7455 / 1GB RAM / 512GB Micron M600 / Radeon 9000 64MB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#3 Atticus

Atticus

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

THIS.
"I'm standing in the middle of life with my pants behind me."

#4 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6183 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

View PostAtticus, on 17 November 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

And people told me I was crazy when I was saying Titanfall's Spectre drones would be a reality by the early 2020s. I'm totally going to have one of these for home defense in 2025:

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 3.6 GHz i7 9900K / 32GB RAM / 2x2TB Intel 7600p (RAID0), 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / TITAN V 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 4TB Samsung 860 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB
Antimony (PowerBook G4 2001) – 1.0 GHz PPC 7455 / 1GB RAM / 512GB Micron M600 / Radeon 9000 64MB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#5 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

View PostFrost, on 17 November 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

Much as I may agree about that sickening individual and have for years, please note: Pinned to the top of this subforum

That applies to everyone, moderators and ex-Microsoft executives included.
This is not about politics, where is there any mention of the P word? Let's pretend he is a trashman, does anything change? So, IS AL FRANKEN EVEN HUMAN?
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#6 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

View PostAtticus, on 17 November 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

He does walk like that

#7 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

I was just watching BostonDynamics videos yesterday.  I think Atlas should have a cat.  Pretty amazing gizmos.  I wouldn't let Claptrap near the things though for fear he might try to... integrate... with them.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#8 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 17 November 2017 - 04:43 PM, said:

I was just watching BostonDynamics videos yesterday.  I think Atlas should have a cat.  Pretty amazing gizmos.  I wouldn't let Claptrap near the things though for fear he might try to... integrate... with them.
Of course they run off windows

#9 ipickert55

ipickert55

Honorary Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Steam Name:ipickert55
  • Steam ID:ipickert55

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

This is kinda politics.
Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.

#10 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Yeah, I agree.  I tried to help steer it away from that, but you are right, it oozed out of the political dimension.  I wanted to back my moderators decision because he is awesome, but I have to revert back to our no tolerance policy.  I'm going to lock this.  Sorry Mr. Ballmer sir.  I'll make it up to you somehow, I've got the brownest nose this side of Miami Beach, I'll make every inch of snoot count.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat