#21 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17431 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostFrigidman™, on 17 December 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

I dont even recall what I did last time.

Ah... er... well, you bought us all a beer... um... for good luck before you started coding.  Top-Secret-Material-No-Man-May-See PMed to Fm.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#22 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17431 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:33 PM

And apparently the deed is done, it's like turning off a faucet.  No bots today.  Say I didn't get a beer.  Did anyone get a beer?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#23 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6094 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

We have gotten about 3 or 4 spammers through in the past month that I've seen and I've blown them to bits on sight after they posted spam, but hey. That's a teeny trickle that takes about 20 seconds to deal with. Much better than before. There was such a flood I was about to build the Ark in Mac Strategy.

The only downside is I haven't logged onto the forum and gotten a killionaire combo in forever. :(

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#24 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17431 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

It starts out with floods of blocked bots and then one of em gets in and reports it's success, then others start piling on.  When that was happening I was getting killionair combos in the admin panel every day, because they are exact duplicates of each other I can easily spot them in the admin panel... which I was logging into 3 times a day.  

mah mah mah mah MONSTER KILL ill ill ill ill

It didn't get that bad this time, Fm nipped it in the bud.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat