DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:18 AM

I was checking to see if Icewind Dale is a universal app and found that it is when I noticed a bundle of all the games now exists which includes the recently released Siege of Dragonspear for iOS. Then I noticed the option to complete my bundle at no cost! I owned them all save for the Dragonspear title. So, now I own that too!

So, just a heads up for anyone with some or most of these games that you might want to check out the bundle and see whatever price it shows you depending on what you already own.

Lastly, one of the games is really cheap now, for how long I donít know. I think one of the Baldurís Gate Games is only two bucks maybe? Well worth looking into this right now if you like these or think you would.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#2 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3915 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:24 AM

Humble Bundle bundle?
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#3 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:40 AM

Iím sorry, no. Thatís on the AppStore.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#4 nick68k

nick68k

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 303 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:48 AM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 15 May 2018 - 05:18 AM, said:

Lastly, one of the games is really cheap now, for how long I don't know. I think one of the Baldur's Gate Games is only two bucks maybe? Well worth looking into this right now if you like these or think you would.

I love these games and have played the hell out of them for years. As an additional tidbit, the enhanced edition of IWD has recently been updated to v2.5 and now includes the shaman class, and and a few graphical tweaks. It's a 64-bit binary also.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

#5 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1470 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

Icewind Dale is the only one (well, that and Dragonspear) I need to play. I've always been a bit hesitant because it's combat-centric and combat is not why I play these games.

#6 nick68k

nick68k

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 303 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:57 PM

View PostCougar, on 15 May 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

Icewind Dale is the only one (well, that and Dragonspear) I need to play. I've always been a bit hesitant because it's combat-centric and combat is not why I play these games.

It's certainly more linear than the Baldur's Gate series, but it's still a great RPG imho. But yes, it is combat heavy.

In some ways I consider it a better RPG as you get to roll your own party (i.e. more is left to the imagination). The atmosphere's great too; Jeremy Soule's music is outstanding.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.