<p>Don't know if this will help, but it's worth a shot.
1. Launch Safari with the [Shift] key pressed (this will keep Safari from trying to open the last page it visited).
2. Under the 'Develop' menu, select the option to 'Empty Caches'.
4. In Safari's preferences, under the 'Privacy' tab, click the button to 'Remove All Website Data'
5. Quit Safari.
6. Re-open Safari and see if it's working now.
keeping fingers crossed
Good luck! : )
G_PlayerMember Since 20 Jan 2011
Offline Last Active Nov 04 2019 01:30 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 87
- Profile Views 50215
- Member Title Fanatic
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Great Plains, Merica'!
Astronomy, Cosmology, High Energy Physics, Bluegrass music, 3D modeling & rendering, Do-it-yourself home projects, High Fantasy MMORPGs, Quenya & Sindarin. Also cheese, I can't stuff enough cheese into my cheek pouches.
Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!