the Battle Cat's Content

There have been 299 items by the Battle Cat (Search limited from 21-February 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#448264 The Last Jedi [SPOILERS GALORE]

Posted by the Battle Cat on 19 February 2018 - 10:54 AM in Off-Topic

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 18 February 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

The worst star wars movie so far.

It was a fast paced action movie that was well constructed, clearly told and fun to watch, but yeah, the worst Star Wars movie so far.  All it lacked was Jar Jar or it would have collapsed into a blackhole of suck.

#448263 Star Trek Discovery

Posted by the Battle Cat on 19 February 2018 - 10:44 AM in Off-Topic

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 19 February 2018 - 01:17 AM, said:

What, there are moderators on this site? Now I've seen everything...

As Admin of this site I would like to apologize to you and to the other members on behalf of my rogue moderator who without regard for the sanctity of this hallowed institution, lifted a finger to assist a member by properly organizing a thread.  He is new and still learning the ropes.  Please, we all must be patient with him, especially now that he will be writhing on the floor for the next week with his Agonizer glowing cherry red.

#448229 What are you currently listening to

Posted by the Battle Cat on 17 February 2018 - 01:01 PM in Off-Topic

It is pretty awesome to hear and watch a symphony orchestra do this.  Make sure you have good earphones or speakers hooked up.

(Also it helps that the conductor is a stone fox)

#448228 What games are people playing these days!?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 17 February 2018 - 12:51 PM in General

View PostMatt Diamond, on 17 February 2018 - 07:30 AM, said:

Do we want him to post them meow, or later?

Also, should he post them one at a time, or do we want the whole kitten caboodle?

You sir just made my day.

#448219 What games are people playing these days!?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 16 February 2018 - 10:52 AM in General

Hit us with some cat puns from Cat Quest.

#448217 Feral's upcoming project?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 15 February 2018 - 02:49 PM in General

You cannot hide from the law son.  Eventually it will catch up to you and it will not be pretty.

#448213 Feral's upcoming project?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 15 February 2018 - 10:21 AM in General

View Postipickert55, on 14 February 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

cant hurt to share my thoughts.

OMG!!  THAT'S WHAT HITLER SAID!!!!! :cool:

#448212 What games are people playing these days!?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 15 February 2018 - 10:16 AM in General

I've been playing Fallout 4, Fallout 4 and when taking a break, Fallout 4.  This is the most immersive game I've ever played.  My only complaint is that junk falls through surfaces such as countertops, tables, etc.  Apparently when you enter an area (such as the Red Rocket zone) Fallout first manifests the junk and then the surfaces the junk is setting on, giving it time for some of the junk to fall through the mesh of the table before the table is fully solidified.  At first I thought it was Raiders ransacking the joint, so I blocked it up so only I could get into the Red Rocket but the problem persisted so I looked up up on the Fallout wiki.  I really wanted to set up a cool looking home base household with tons of items and trophies.  Ah well, the rest of the game more than makes up for that little disappointment.  These days I look forward to stumbling upon a poor hapless Deathclaw, more meat and leather!

Oh yeah, In Borderlands running and turning and general maneuvering is like driving a high end sports car.  In Fallout 4 apparently I'm driving the family minivan.  But still, one gets accustomed to it and it ceases to be so noticeable until I play another shooter.

If you see Fallout 4 on sale, buy it.  Your RPG/FPS dreams will come true.

#448205 Feral's upcoming project?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 14 February 2018 - 10:59 AM in General

As a career path goes, archeology is one of the bloodiest.

#448189 IMG Forum tip jar?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 13 February 2018 - 10:50 AM in IMG Website Network Feedback

View Postnick68k, on 12 February 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

Alright! I'm nick68k / #9776

Hit me up, TBC

/modem handshaking sounds

I'll one up myself:  Here is an invite for all of the IMG forum users.  Click on the link and join in on the reindeer games.  https://discord.gg/HzwybzQ

#448179 IMG Forum tip jar?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 12 February 2018 - 11:17 AM in IMG Website Network Feedback

There is already a Discord group for IMG that many of us belong to.  Get Discord (free) and post your discord ID here then I'll invite you.  It can be our bomb-shelter/clubhouse.

#448167 Support the NNLO!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 11 February 2018 - 04:10 PM in Off-Topic

It fundamentally changed me.  Inside.  The Philippine bacteria are as abnormally large as the insects on those islands and I have one in a birdcage, but it's chewed all the chrome off the bars.

#448166 IMG Forum tip jar?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 11 February 2018 - 04:01 PM in IMG Website Network Feedback

I figure some day we will hit the forums and get an error 404.  A tip jar might help, it might not.  I do know that if it were in place there would be a monthly begging for tips and I don't want to be the one to do that.  I could assign a "tip hawker" to do it though.  I nominate nick68k for the esteemed position should such a thing come to pass.

#448155 Homeworld Remastered Released for Mac!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 10 February 2018 - 11:52 AM in Mac Strategy

Nah, I think he is just late to the party is all.  His IP is from Pakistan, probably not a whole lot of gamers there.

#448144 Public Apology

Posted by the Battle Cat on 09 February 2018 - 11:46 AM in Off-Topic

View Postipickert55, on 09 February 2018 - 01:31 AM, said:

LOL no that number has other significance for me. Man I hope I still play games at 68.

No worries.  I'm 4 months shy of 70 and I'm more of a gamer than I ever was.

paper piddling puppy...

#448143 Gotta hate sites which refuse valid email addresses, IMG included

Posted by the Battle Cat on 09 February 2018 - 11:30 AM in IMG Website Network Feedback

Stop all this cheering for someone that is not me!  Sure he fixes broken stuff and keeps the site running but I troll my own forums and repeat my old tired jokes ad nauseam.  Get real people.

#448129 Support the NNLO!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 08 February 2018 - 11:13 AM in Off-Topic

When I lived in the Philippines our maid use to make us fried spam sandwiches with lots of mayo.  Surprised I survived that for a year, those bad boys sat in a hot tropical school locker all morning before flying past my tonsils.

#448128 Public Apology

Posted by the Battle Cat on 08 February 2018 - 11:05 AM in Off-Topic

Ahhhhhh... 80's big hair, why hath thou forsaken us.

#448124 Support the NNLO!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 07 February 2018 - 11:08 AM in Off-Topic

View PostFrost, on 07 February 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

I was going to, but then I saw it was a trick page and led me to sign up for NAMBLA so I passed.

Well hell, that explains all the Naked Spanking Games spam I've been getting from them.

#448120 Public Apology

Posted by the Battle Cat on 06 February 2018 - 08:03 PM in Off-Topic

Steve Ballmer is the retired CEO of Microsoft, thank goodness this is actually the Fake Steve Ballmer on our forums.  Fake Steve blogs.  See Fake Steve blog.  Blog Fake Steve Blog.

Just say "No." to negativity.

#448117 Public Apology

Posted by the Battle Cat on 06 February 2018 - 10:36 AM in Off-Topic

He is retired, remember?

#448116 Inspiring YOU!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 06 February 2018 - 10:34 AM in Off-Topic

I let my gym membership lapse a couple years ago.  I blew out both shoulder cuffs on a pectoral fly machine, made me an invalid for 6 weeks, crippled for 3 months, took 6 months before I could move somewhat normally where most of the muscle spasms and stiffness was gone.  There was no way I was going to go back and do that to my legs or hips, so now I'm a civilian.

#448106 Inspiring YOU!

Posted by the Battle Cat on 05 February 2018 - 11:13 AM in Off-Topic

Wow Mr. Ballmer, all that monkey dancing has you buffed and ripped.  I am impressed, also I'm ashamed I doubted you.  Now I know what happens to all those disgusting fatties at the gym and I'm sorry I doubted them too.

#448075 Avernum 3: Ruined World released for Mac

Posted by the Battle Cat on 31 January 2018 - 10:39 AM in Mac Adventure, RPG & MMOs

I've got that game.  It's gigantic, I could spend a hundred hours on the demo which is merely huge.  Spiderweb games have great bang for the buck.  If you haven't tried one, you are really missing out.

#447988 What If Google Had Not Deleted The Fake Steve Ballmer Blog?

Posted by the Battle Cat on 21 January 2018 - 03:50 PM in Off-Topic

Damn son, I don't see it either.  You are set up like anyone else in the admin panel as far as I can tell.  Create a new account with a new email address and see if it persists.  I'll delete the new account after the test.  By the way, I wish I knew you liked cheese so much, I was just at the store.  :whistling: