• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 fnkymscwb

fnkymscwb

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

im no noob, but i am stumped...

i play oblivion on my mac, ver 1.20416 and have recently beaten the game. now i would like to play again with some mods. the problem is, i cant seem to get them to work. the closest i came was with the "cute elf" race mod. it was the first mod that i attempted to put on and it worked... after following the instructions of this link:

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=112749

problem is, when i started adding other mods as well (keep in mind i KNOW not to replace files or delete them) they didnt work at all (namely body, armour, and weapon mods) and eventually the cute elf race mod stopped working as well.

to fix this, i deleted all the mods and reapplied the cute elf race mod as i had done before and now, no mods work.

any help would be appreciated

#2 The Liberator

The Liberator

Liberate Tutemet Ex Infernis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Steam Name:Meriones

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:44 AM

An admin will delete this thread if needed. Either Eric or tBC should come along soon and lock itů

Liberator.

iMac: 2.8GHz i7 | 16GB RAM | 10.10.5 | ATI Radeon HD 4850M | 512MB VRAM

Custom: 3.4 GHz i5 | 16GB RAM | Win 7 SP 1 | nVidia GeForce GTX 660 OCII | 2GB VRAM

We hang in D.C. with them CIA killers

Baraka Flacka Flames - Head of the State

#3 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

View PostThe Liberator, on March 17th 2009, 03:44 AM, said:

Either Eric or tBC should come along soon and lock it…

Nope.  ;)  This topic stays; I closed the other one since there isn't any Oblivion for the Mac, only Windows.  So this is the correct place to discuss Oblivion.

--Eric

#4 fnkymscwb

fnkymscwb

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

ok thanks guys for clarifying...  didnt know this was a windows only game, i dont have windows^^

#5 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:14 AM

In that case you must be playing it using Cider, which isn't authorized.  It's also highly likely you're using a pirated version, which is not allowed, so I'll have to lock this topic.

--Eric