Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6095 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:50 AM

Sounds like someone saw your complaint about foreign language postings and couldn't miss the juicy opportunity to engage in a little virtue signaling.

Some people these days see racists coming out of their cornflakes. Like matt said, in recent years the term has completely lost all meaning because "you're racist" now generally means you disagreed with a SJW on something. If they're a woman, you're also instantly sexist; even if you're also a woman. Or in your case, you said something innocuous and a SJW got triggered and white knighted you.

I guess the upside is now real racists and sexists can blend in better since everybody normal now hears the terms and thinks it's someone crying wolf since that was the case the previous 999 times. Oh, wait... that's not an upside at all. Idiots.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#22 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

Its just really stupid that this company won't take the information and evidence I provided them with, and see clearly what happened. Hell, I wasn't even IN ON the flame war that ensued... I was more an innocent bystander in a flurry of hate by one individual who didn't get touched one bit.

So I don't know who is worse. This jackhole, or the game company supporting his stupidity and refusing to rectify the situation. None of the other posts or mine were anywhere near as offensive or "discriminating" than that one guy's.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#23 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:15 AM

I remember the old days of online communities... where when wrong was done, everyone would rally up and exact internet justice on the wrong doer. We had whole IRC channels get in on the fun, and it was just the thing. Everyone was friends.

Now... with social media and 'friends lists'... people are further from it than ever. Not a single friend on steam bothered to even react or help out with this wrong doing. Nothing was in it for them, so why bother? Thats the mentality these days. Hell, its like pulling teeth just to get people to up vote your review because they are supporting you. Nope.

Time for me to clean my friends lists.

This thread is now closed btw... its clear nothing is happening as a result of its existence.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#24 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6095 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.