#2661 jeannot

jeannot

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:04 AM

View Postjos, on 21 September 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

I'm on my phone now, so it's a bit difficult to see, but to me these birds look like Arctic Terns. Then "aurora" would refer to "aurora borealis" (the Northern lights). This could all hint to Scandinavia.

Maybe it means they're porting this FPS that's being developed and takes place in Sweden. I forgot its name, but it's an FPS in an alternative 1980s with mechs walking around.
What game are we talking about here? I googled various phrases (Aurora Borealis, The Norther Lights, etc) and found nothing.

Feral could also be working on the new  Hitman and Tom Raider.

#2662 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8257 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 22 September 2018 - 03:49 AM

View Postjos, on 21 September 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

I'm on my phone now, so it's a bit difficult to see, but to me these birds look like Arctic Terns. Then "aurora" would refer to "aurora borealis" (the Northern lights). This could all hint to Scandinavia.

Maybe it means they're porting this FPS that's being developed and takes place in Sweden. I forgot its name, but it's an FPS in an alternative 1980s with mechs walking around.
I guess you mean Avalanche Studios' Generation Zero. That would be a bit premature, as that game doesn't even have a release date.

But we all know of course that the "Borealis" is the ill-fated research vessel from Aperture Science. The same stock photo of the birds is also on the cover of a book called "Anatomy of Failure".

So…

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#2663 Boland

Boland

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

Looks like itís Life is strange 2
Aurora Creek was the original name for Arcadia Bay.

#2664 nick68k

nick68k

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

View Postjeannot, on 22 September 2018 - 01:04 AM, said:

What game are we talking about here? I googled various phrases (Aurora Borealis, The Norther Lights, etc) and found nothing.

Ah, you northern hemisphere types. Don't forget the Aurora Australis too!

(not that it necessarily helps us here. G'day.)
You must gather your party before venturing forth.