In the world of Majesty, you are the ruler of the kingdom of Ardania. At your service are your loyal and somewhat obnoxious subordinates, who have their own minds about how things should be done. Majesty is the only game where your heroes decide on their own what
should be done and when, leaving you to try to control them through monetary incentives.
- Real-time strategy game with indirect control - your heroes have a will of their own.
- Play through a campaign with 16 missions divided into 4 chapters, as well as a few quick missions and a variety of multiplayer maps.
- Build the fantasy city of your dreams and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain.
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards or wild barbarians. Choose from more than 10 different classes to oversee the protection of your lands.
- GameSpy multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN or Internet, including support for ranking ladders and tournaments.
- The official sequel to the best-selling game "Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" of 2000.
- Mac OS X: 10.6.3 or higher
- Intel CPU, 2.16 GHz or faster
- 1 GB RAM
- GeForce 8600
- Radeon X1600 or newer 128 MB
- 1.5 GB Hard Disk space
- Internet connection for product registration.
What is the connection between the nightmares of Lord Blackviper and those mysterious eyes, burning in the night? Who are these little green men? The ones stabbing your tax collectors with their spears? Can the shamans of the God of Plague rival the very gods themselves? From whence does his avatars appear, and who is to blame?
The search for answers to these questions is unlikely to improve your sleep , but will surely give you many hours of new and exciting battles when the war with the goblins descends upon the peaceful lands of Ardania. And besides, how better could the nights of the Great King be spent?
Become not only the king of Ardania, but its creator as well.
- “Return of Grum-Gog” campaign with 8 new missions
- Mission creator toolset, which enables players to create their own missions
- Monsters, buildings and units from Kingmaker for use in the Mission creator toolset