4 replies to this topic

#1 jgwdoc

jgwdoc

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:45 PM

So, I randomly sent my wife a link to the game Chocolatier from the top ad banner on IMG (she's a complete chocolate nut) and apparently she played it for hours at the office, and then downloaded it again at home where she got our 13 year old daughter to play with her. As a result, the TV was not permanently stuck on "America's next top Pinhead," and I was able to watch a baseball game in its entirety with no complaints from the female contingent. I would recommend the use of this game as a smart weapon in marital politics.
Travel: MacbookPro 2.9GHz Quadcore i7/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/Radeon Pro560 with 4GB VRAM/High Sierra/Windows 10
Home: iMac 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo-boost to 3.9GHz/16GB RAM/High Sierra/Windows10/GeForce GTX 780M 4GB

#2 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

View Postjgwdoc, on September 21st 2007, 09:45 PM, said:

I would recommend the use of this game as a smart weapon in marital politics.

Interesting idea...personally I've always felt that large wooden clubs are effective enough, but maybe that's just me.

--Eric

#3 jgwdoc

jgwdoc

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

View PostEric5h5, on September 21st 2007, 07:37 PM, said:

Interesting idea...personally I've always felt that large wooden clubs are effective enough, but maybe that's just me.

--Eric

Eric, don't you believe in stealth levels? At least once in a while....
Travel: MacbookPro 2.9GHz Quadcore i7/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/Radeon Pro560 with 4GB VRAM/High Sierra/Windows 10
Home: iMac 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo-boost to 3.9GHz/16GB RAM/High Sierra/Windows10/GeForce GTX 780M 4GB

#4 Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Minion Tormentor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7160 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

View Postjgwdoc, on September 22nd 2007, 12:10 AM, said:

Eric, don't you believe in stealth levels? At least once in a while....

Aha!  Stealth!  That's when you sneak up on your wife and clobber her from behind with the large wooden club, instead of just walking right up to her, right?  See, I know this stuff!

--Eric

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

I can't get my wife interested in any video games, but what saves the marriage is that she likes all the testosterone floating guy movies that I do.  About once a year she will bring home some chick flick to watch by herself.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat