Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:21 PM

Posted Image

View PostSteve Ballmer, on 13 November 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Posted Image
You guys really let me down on the Orlando Rally, but here is the chance to redeem yourselves. We will be in Los Angles. Register today! Just Click the form.
If there is a transportation issue I will send and have Percy pick you up. All expenses on me (seeing that most Mac users are dirt po)
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#2 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6089 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Did someone say FSB, comrade?

Posted Image

Let me get my tracksuit and log out of my IMG spamming account and I'll be there.

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#3 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

No Rolling Stones performing, "Start Me Up?"

So lame it's a shame. You could have at least outfitted the choir with propeller hats but no!
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell