How can I delete my account?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Charlie.naylor_*

Guest_Charlie.naylor_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2021 - 08:54 AM

Hello,
I havn't been active for a long time, and I want to delete my account - how do I do this?

#2 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

50 carat

• Forum Moderators
  • 3316 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 23 November 2021 - 03:49 PM

View PostCharlie.naylor, on 23 November 2021 - 08:54 AM, said:

Hello,
I havn't been active for a long time, and I want to delete my account - how do I do this?
Good question. I don't know of a way.

I have cleared your email address and location from your profile to make it more anonymous.

We have at least two admins more powerful than me, I'm guessing they can do more so let's wait and see.

Are you sure you want to leave though? You've been a member since 2006! Mac game highlights from that year include:
  • Wingnuts 2 (Freeverse)
  • Civ IV (Aspyr)
  • The Movies (Feral)
  • Age of Empires III (MacSoft)
  • Call of Duty II (Aspyr)
  • Enigmo II (Pangea)
A fine year to join. But all things must pass...

Good luck,
Matt
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 11.6/2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHz i7/16GB RAM/Sonnet Breakaway 650 eGPU w Sapphire Radeon VEGA 56 8GB

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17763 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:09 PM

I will delete your account if that is what you want.  Sorry to see you go Charlie.  I'll leave your account alone until I get confirmation that it's you in an email.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17763 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 12:34 PM

So to answer this definitively, only an admin can delete accounts, but don't bother Frigidman, ask me.  I will send a email asking you to confirm your decision to the address that you gave when you registered.  If I receive a response confirming your decision, I will delete your account.  This protects you from being pranked by someone on your computer or phone.  I have deleted Charlie Naylor's account.  Long live Charlie Naylor.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#5 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

50 carat

• Forum Moderators
  • 3316 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 06:47 PM

Pouring one out for Charlie.
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 11.6/2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHz i7/16GB RAM/Sonnet Breakaway 650 eGPU w Sapphire Radeon VEGA 56 8GB

#6 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • 6236 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 05 December 2021 - 06:55 PM

In after the lock!
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 3.5 GHz i9 11900K / 32GB RAM / TITAN V 12GB / 2TB Intel 7600p, 4TB Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 14TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / GeForce GT 650M 1GB / 4TB Samsung 860 Pro

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.